If You HAD To Be Disfellowshipped For Something, What Would It Be?

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Prophecor, did you say "vagina"? Is that what I heard??

• prophecor
    prophecor

Whatchutalkinabout Willis?

• steve2
    steve2

Forget boring old fornication and apostasy; they're so yesterday. Here are a raft of things I would have loved to have been disfellowshipped for:

For buying hundreds and hundreds and hundreads of Awakes! and Watchtowers, and using them as interior wall insulation. I'd like to be exposed after say, three years for this. My house should be cooking by then.

For frequenting cafes all morning for six months on end and then still putting in my time as a pioneer;

For calling out, "Yeah! Right on brother [or sister]" every time someone officially answers questions during the meetings;

For insisting during the same meetings that the world in fact did end in 1914...and in 1925 and in 1975;

For insisting that I'm one of the remnant simply because I want something to do to cope with the boredom during the memorial;

For publicly and loudly refusing to have blood transfusions, even though I'm in fighting good physical health and don't need one;

steve2

• Unfettered
    Unfettered

Grabbing the microphone and breaking out into a prince song on stage.

• Unfettered
    Unfettered

oh yeah ... got to include lustful pelvic thrusts toward the audience and lapdancing on the PO's wife.

• Gill
    Gill

For being a 'naughty' apostate!

The rest of you, you're making me blush! (hehehehehe)

• under74
    under74

steve2

lol hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit