Ladies.....do you enjoy a good cigar now and then?

by Sunnygal41 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LOL..........so, okay, every once in a while, I enjoy smoking a cigar............right now, I'm enjoying a Backwoods Sweet Aromatic...........I love the taste.........it's very mild...........and, I'm enjoying an after dinner shot of Romana Black...........please share at your leisure and pleasure...........

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Brace yourself for an onslaught of Monica Lewinski jokes.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Dang Running Man you beat me to it....lol.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Oh, puhleeze, guys...........if you can't find anything more up to date or original, give it up! LOL!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

no... but i luv the smell of some of the finer ones...particularly the romeo y julieta... i go to this one little shop to get cigar boxes occasionally, and it's a nice place to browse and meet nice men...

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Being that Cuban cigars are illegal here in the US, I always go across the border to smoke a nice one.

But then again, almost everything is legal in Mexico.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

my ex and his friends traveled a lot all over the world, and they would bring home cuban cigars... that is how i first discovered them. out of all cigars, cuban ones are the most fragrant!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Mmmmm...a Cohiba Siglo with a Jameson on the rocks..H. Upmann too, or Sosa for a domestic cigar. I just had some Don Mig's from the Honduras that my boyfriends best friend brought back with him. Oh, and Partagas ain't to shabby neither! Ok, so I like cigars

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

yuck at cigars.. but put me in a room with a man smoking a good pipe tobacco and i'm his love slave for life. lol

• ballistic
    ballistic

Cigars are why I started smoking again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit