Question for the Men

by Incense_and_Peppermints 54 Replies latest social entertainment

• Triple A
    Triple A

Never been a contest for me, Maryanne was always number one.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Ginger was already a slut,... I prefer to make my own!!!

i feel a sin coming on...

(ok so far mary ann leads the pack by a wide margin). c'mon you guys, look at this stunning creature!!

Ginger's look

Opening Credits

Ginger Grant lives in Hollywood, California She once sang in a club in Waikiki, Hawaii, played a nurse in one episode of Ben Casey, and had minor roles in a remarkable number of Hollywood pictures. At the time of the shipwreck, Ginger was scheduled to play the lead role of Cleopatra in the Broadway production of "Pyramid for Two" - a part she's convinced would have rocketed her to stardom, when the Minnow went down. Since she only brought one gown with her, she sews other gowns together from Mrs. Howell's remnants and fabric that washes ashore. She even made one dress from Gilligan's duffel bag. Ginger can't swim, and she can barely cook. She's always assisting the Professor (the only man on the island she truly desires), entertaining the other castaways with her singing and acting, or nursing the other castaways back to health. Her one regret in life is that she didn't pursue a career in nursing.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Mary Ann - As a kid...I thought I mighta had a chance...on a desert isle.

Ginger - Damn. She was great to look at, but, unapproachable.

If I ever had a 'chance' to 'have' her...I would probably pee my pants. The rest of me would be paralyzed.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Dawn Wells (Mary-Anne) hands down. She has beautiful eyes, a prettier face, and an awesome set of gams despite her being shorter than Ginger.

And after some extensive observation I have to say she's just as busty as ginger too.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I would pick Mary Anne.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Have your fantasy about Ginger. If we've got a shot at either of them it's Maryanne. Ginger wouldn't be caught dead in public with any of us.

• Valis
    Valis

I'm shocked no one liked Midori as Lalani, the island girl that became Gilligan's slave...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

c'mon you guys, look at this stunning creature!!

I&P

alt

Sorry, this picture of Mary Anne is much sexier IMHO:

alt

Guess I'm a sucker for a brunette with a pretty face.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I'm shocked no one liked Midori as Lalani, the island girl that became Gilligan's slave...

i bet he made her polish coconuts all the time...

Sorry, this picture of Mary Anne is much sexier IMHO:

Guess I'm a sucker for a brunette with a pretty face.

hmm..ok... Betty? or Veronica?

new modern betty and veronica:

• Brummie
    Brummie

These tough decisions kill me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit