Question for the Men

by Incense_and_Peppermints 54 Replies latest social entertainment

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    The topic name is too gender specific!!! However since my meter is set off by women and not by men I'm going to answer anyway! Now if you are going by HOT it is definately Ginger.

i think Ginger's hot too, but then again, Mary Ann would be fun to "educate"...

Tina Louise, is that the correct spelling of her name?

yes

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Anyway, everyone knows that the "nice" girls are "naughty" when you get 'em alone.

"The force is strong with this one".

• undercover
    undercover

Ginger had a sexy attitude and a nice body I'll agree, but MaryAnn was better looking, had a better body, was more graceful and had a sweet, girl next door attitude.

Watch Ginger trying to slink around in her evening dress, clumsily I might add, compared to MaryAnns floating on air wiggle in short shorts and halter.

One episode had a talent show where the three women each had an act. MaryAnn showed poise, grace and style while Ginger was gangly, clumsy and talentless.

I have studied this show for years now(I discovered MaryAnn via television about the same time puberty discovered me) and I speak with some authority about it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I have studied this show for years now(I discovered MaryAnn via television about the same time puberty discovered me) and I speak with some authority about it.

Here!! Here!!

Incense_and_Peppermints

dare i ask what you were doing when you were watching ginger and mary ann frolicking among the coconuts?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

if i ever were to jump the fence, it'd be mary ann..she cooks.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Incense_and_Peppermints

lol "jump the fence"

the "new" mary ann has the old mary ann's wholesome qualities and a little bit of ginger...

• FMZ
    FMZ

Well, that pic took me on a hunt, I found the actress was called Tina Louise. She was very attractive, definitely Angelina-esque...

But... look at her now.

*edited to add* FMZ

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

aging sucks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit