UN Library Card Excuse.

by Englishman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

It is absolutely incredible - they put it very succinctly.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Englishman

You are so sad - watching Village People and searching the WT CD.

Come to think of it I can't find mine and I am in the middle of watching a Kylie Minogue video - what sort of article should I look up?

Eyeslice

• ballistic
    ballistic

"Masterbation - Is It For You?"

• Been there
    Been there

When I first heard "here" about the U.N. membership and thier excuse of it only to use the library, the first thing that came to my mind was that if I got a membership card to the YMCA to use the pool I would be disfellowshiped. Any guilt I ever had was gone. How dare they

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Thanks Englishman.... I now have NEW ammunition to use in conversations with my JW friend. (hehe)

• bebu
    bebu

The irony is that the YMCA does not require members to support all of its goals and publish information to encourage others to support them. Gold's Gym, more or less.

But every year, in renewing their "library card" with the UN, the WTBTS has had to agree to endorse the principles of the UN, and agree to support it with their literature.

bebu

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

Can someone tell me where the article in the first post is located. I don't have the cd, so I will have to look at each and every issue to find it.

I reeeally need this one.

thanks!

• Englishman
    Englishman

1974 Watchtower, November 15.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit