W.T. will use Tsunami disaster to "prove" end is coming soon.

by hubert 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jws
    jws

I was just thinking the same thing this morning.

I was at a hospital this morning for a test my daughter had to take. I found a Watchtower and Awake magazine on one of the waiting room tables and quickly picked them to keep others safe. I also wanted to flip through them because I haven't seen them in a while.

Same old stuff. You can't get more than a page in before you see pictures of people suffering with some caption to imply that mankind is making the world miserable. I was thinking right then that in a few months, we'll be seeing another variation of this same article with pictures of sunami victims and/or wreckage.

• hubert
    hubert

It will be interesting to see what kind of spin the w.t puts on this event.

Hubert

• all_forgiving
    all_forgiving

Thank you for the warm welcome seattleniceguy!

I've never felt this much hope in humanity in my life. You watch how this will teach us all to solve our differences with trust and helping hands rather then guns.

Good will come from all this.

• IronGland
    IronGland

They have reposted that old "The weather-Is something wrong?" article on the official site.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    I was at a hospital this morning for a test my daughter had to take. I found a Watchtower and Awake magazine on one of the waiting room tables and quickly picked them to keep others safe.

I always page through and pt in a bit of judicial editing about lies child abuse 1914 etc... and end with the link to this page... ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit