Do you think that JW's will print a "new" book on Revelations?

by booker-t 15 Replies latest jw friends

• booker-t
    booker-t

The WTS has printed several books on Revelation since it's inception in 1879. Many of the prophecies that were predicted in the Studies in the Scriptures book failed miserably. Next the two "light" books the same predictions were reworded failed also. The society tried again with the 60's books Then is the Finished Mystery of God book and the Babylon the Great has fallen book. Finally the 1988 book Revelation and its Grand Climax had so many revisions and old truths that it was a total waste of time to print. Do you think that JW's will have to print their latest take on Revelations and what will they call the new book? My guest is that they will have to print a new book and they will probably call it "The new and improved interpretation of Revelation by the faithful and discreet slave class"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

IMHO YES - but it is not high priority - I honestly believe a new Ezekiel book will be prinetd and published first and then some others .I do not think there will be a new Revelation book until 2010 or later as the current one is reasonably up to date.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I got dibs on the debunking!!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

I don't think enough has changed to be updated. The WTS has been covering "time of the end" prophecy discussing the books of Isaiah and Daniel. The Daniel book was an update of the Your Will Be Done on Earth book (1958).

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Halfway through the study of this book, Revelation, was when I figured the WT out to be the psychopathic liars that they are.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Yeah the have to, the other one has apostatic ideas and false prophecies

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

well they made a "Daniel" prophecy book and in 95 ( i think that was the year) we had to revisit the "Revelation IGCAH book again at the society's urging....I guess they didn't get it right the first time....or as I like to call it "Revelation-the remix"......

• under74
    under74

"Revelation-the remix"

Snake- LOL I'm gonna have to write that one down. Too funny.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

"Revelation Reloaded"

• Mary
    Mary
    Do you think that JW's will have to print their latest take on Revelations and what will they call the new book?

The Revelation Prophecies: Gone With The Wind

Harry Potter and The Magic Mushroom Book

Apocalypse Now Right Around The Corner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit