The reason why the deceased are buried facing east.

by Schizm 47 Replies latest jw friends

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Well Stef, to a JW I suppose that could be a compliment. I didn't think so either but what the heck. lol

It doesn't change the fact that he doesn't seem to want to answer most of the questions that have been asked of him.

Brad

• Xandria
  • Schizm
    Schizm
    It doesn't change the fact that he doesn't seem to want to answer most of the questions that have been asked of him.

That sure sounds like a lot of questions that I've supposedly not answered. Since you know that for a fact, I'm going to call upon YOU to provide the board a list of all the questions that you can think of that I never answered.

I'm waiting.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Schizm, here's two:

Do you care more that the bodies were "buried facing east" or of the plight of the African Americans themselves?
    What have I lied about?

Listen, dude. People are on to you here. You bring out an article that talks of African Americans that were not allowed to be buried with whites 200 years ago and try to make the point that the graves were facing East. I made a point, in case you didn't get it, that the important part of that article was respect for what the African Americans endured. You retorted with my quote and said that I'm having a rough time of it and thet people reap what they sow. From your other reactions, it would seem unlikely that you were not being harsh to me at the same time that you were pointing out my challenges with the inlaws. If your concern was for me and what my inlaws have put me through, why didn't you say it?

Instead, an hour later, you edited your post to suggest that you weren't refering to me reaping what I HAVE sown, but my in-laws who are going to reap what they are sowing. That doesn't make sense to me and likely not other people either.

I will stop there and give you a chance to change my mind about what I truly think was going on in your mind.

By the way, I appreciate you answering my questions on the other topic about what you accept and don't accept about the WTS. Without passing judgement I do find it interesting that you find that the 144,000 will still come from JW's but you discount some of their other "strong" beliefs. But we'll save that discussion for another day.

Brad

• Schizm
    Schizm

You're proving yourself to be what most people would describe as quite a fruitcake, Brad. You obviously have an axe to grind and at the present time I happen to be the one you wish to use as a grinding stone. You're so full of hate that I seriously doubt you ever get a good nights sleep. You really should consider getting some professional help. But you have to really want to be helped in order to benefit.

Do you care more that the bodies were "buried facing east" or of the plight of the African Americans themselves?

This question, which you had earlier asked, is judgmental in nature, not to mention the fact that it is totally irrelevant to the topic here which I started. It's completely OFF TOPIC, which means that it doesn't even deserve to be answered. It's not that the plight of the African Americans is not important, it's simply not what this topic is all about. Mine or anybody else's thoughts about that, whether positive or negative, would not be relevant to the subject of this thread. And just because an article I posted DID contain information relevant to my topic here, but yet happened to have included that about the African Americans in its discussion, it doesn't change what my topic is all about. And YOU aren't being very nice in trying to derail what I had brought up to discuss onto whatever you might want to discuss instead. If you want to discuss another subject, then start your own thread and knock yourself out with it.

What have I lied about?

You've denied having been "nasty" with your comments, claiming that they "were quite polite". I don't believe that most people would consider this comment of yours to be very polite at all:

Anyway, I don't want to waste much time on this silly topic but it does seem to go along with your one-track mind. At what point do you begin to realize that these ideas that you get might be more of a "problem" with your mind, rather than verification that your very same mind is functioning properly?--Brad.

Your having denied being nasty, in the face of obviously having been nasty, makes you the nasty liar that I said you are. Could it be, Brad, that it's YOUR own mind that is sick?

I won't continue to answer your off-topic questions. And, if you continue with your attempt at trying to derail my topic I will report you to the board's owner, Simon.

• nilfun
    nilfun

That Terraserver link is really neat. I had a lot of fun looking at my neighborhood from a bird's-eye view.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Schizm....... don't ask for that which you are not ready to accept.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    You're so full of hate that I seriously doubt you ever get a good nights sleep. You really should consider getting some professional help. But you have to really want to be helped in order to b

I LOVE help and I LOVE sleep. Where the heck does hate come in?!?!?

On a very personal level, Mr.Schizm, if you wish to believe that your criticsm of me is true......so be it. I am the father of four very beautiful children. Their beauty (although undeniable to me) lies beyond my perception of beauty....... they show me every day how beautiful life itself is.

'Nuff said.

Brad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit