I miss my kids so much I'm hurting!! :(

by outbutnotdown 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

Brad, I only have a second tonight but your post caught my eye and I just wanted to join my hugs to everyone's here. We love you, we wish you the best. That you won't keep your kids from their mom despite what's going on with that side of their family is the sign that you truly love them and are doing what's best for them. You sound like an amazing, amazing person. Much love, Kitties

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

kitties.....

You hit the nail on the head, sweetie.

Brad, I only have a second tonight but your post caught my eye and I just wanted to join my hugs to everyone's here. We love you, we wish you the best. That you won't keep your kids from their mom despite what's going on with that side of their family is the sign that you truly love them and are doing what's best for them. You sound like an amazing, amazing person. Much love, Kitties
    Wow, kitties........you said so passionately what I have felt. I have such a HUGE passion for emphasizing the positive rather than the negative. I know it sounds simplistic but it is very REAL to me!!!!! Brad
  • kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    I have such a HUGE passion for emphasizing the positive rather than the negative. I know it sounds simplistic but it is very REAL to me!!!!!

Dear Brad,

It doesn't sound simplistic to me at all. I work with a little boy who's autistic and the program we're using with him is called the Son-Rise Program. With this program we choose to think positively as much as possible. It's a heck of a lot harder than people may realize. In the end, though, the pay-off is much greater peace of mind - something it sounds like you and I agree on.

I was thinking about what you said about your kids wanting to be with mom right now and not you: hun, you of all people know how intelligent your children are, right? So right now they're being pressured and coerced into thinking and feeling things that are not part of who they really are or how they really feel/think. I know this doesn't sound very positive - my god, I wish there was an easy solution - but your kids are smart and they will 100% for sure figure out exactly what games are being played and being whom.

Please keep us informed - we're all pulling for you and for your children!! If you'd like to chat sometime, pm me and I'll give you my IM address.

Best wishes,

Kitties

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit