TV Marathons

by simplesally 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• simplesally
    simplesally

They are having a Twilight Zone marathon on the SCI FI channel. Touched By an Angel is on Hallmark.

I have been home sick today so I have been watching the Angel show.

Who enjoys watching tv marathons?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Raises hand----I do I do! I have the Twilight Zone on right now! I watched COPS until three 0'clock this morning, and Queer Eye pretty much most of the day! I'm taping the Psychic shows on Court/Tv right now too.

Hope you're feeling better soon.....

hugs

Annie

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Even as a JW, or wanna-be, I couldn't give up my Christmas Story on TBS. I love that Ralphie. Talk about a guilty pleasure.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hooray for satellite tv! last night was the posessed doll, "talky tina" ... one of my favorites .

Opening NarrationNarrator: "Talky Tina, a doll that does everything, a lifelike creation of plastic and springs and painted smile. To Erich Streator, she is a most unwelcome addition to his household, but without her he'd never enter... the Twilight Zone."

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Right now I'm watching the Twilight Zone with William Shatner about the monkey man out on the airplane wing.

• Funchback
    Funchback

In the Philly area, every Halloween they run a 'Munster's' marathon.

Gotta love Herman, Eddie, Granpa, Lilly, Spot, and that poor, ugly Marilyn.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Sally,

I love you and I have been sick since Tuesday.

Go for Ellen!

She is really funny and dances gud.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Years ago I happened across a "Real World" marathon on Christmas Day. I really enjoyed it and had another boarder to watch it with. It was during the Puck days. That was nice.

Today I watched a bit of the Monk marathon. That's a good show.

Many years running there have been Twilight Zone marathons. I love TZ but Outer Limits can be even better sometimes!

• alias
    alias

If it's a show I like, YEEHAWWW!

We just got DTV with Sci-Fi, and I was elated to know about the Twilight Zone Marathon. We watched hours and hours of it. I haven't seen that show for tons of years! It was one of the JW "forbidden" things tossed about.

I loved the show as a kid when I could watch it. Man, there were tons of episodes in the marathon I've never seen.

Favorite line: "Push, push, push!"

Poor guy with the broken glasses and all those books!

intheZoneclass,

alias

• morty
    morty

(((((sally)))))))...hope you feel better.....

Yep, I love Marathons....I watched Orange County Choppers all day x-mas day....Even though, alot are reruns, I get a kick out of Paul Sr size 12's...lol...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit