1/15/05 Saturday Chicago Meetup--Reza's Restaurant (Clark Street)

by blondie 67 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I realized that Green Mill was small. My husband and I will be going to the Jazz Showcase instead. But some may want to go to the Green Mill. The Showcase is no-smoking and is more expensive. Think about which you would rather go to (if you want to go to either).

proplog2, it is Saturday 1/15, 5:30 at Reza's Restaurant on Clark Street. The details about parking and websites so you can check out the menu are above too.

I will put you and Bradley down as confirms.

Blondie

• logansrun
    logansrun

bttt

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

On Jan 15th, there is an ex-jw-meeting in Cologne, too.

I think we should exchange love and greetings. ;-)

• kls
    kls

Hope you all have a great time meeting each other( wish i could be there ). Make sure there are lot's of pictures to share with us all.

• Badger
    Badger

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I wanna go...

• kls
    kls

I feel the same way Badger,,,,,,Here is a Kleenex for your nose.( and no i don't want it back),,,,,lol

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

The restaurant's name tickled my curiosity, and... yes it's Iranian! Great choice! Enjoy, folks...

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

http://www.cityinns.com/index/citysuites.html

thought I posted this, I'm definetely in, one of my life long best friends may join us too, she lives in Greyslake and has been out for about 15 years....so it would be 2 of us actually for dinner.

Also, the above website may be of interest to some, that may want to stay in the city more... it's not too far from Reza's

• joannadandy
  • Aztec
    Aztec

I still might be able to go but I don't know yet. I just moved and everything in my life seems to be up in the air. I could really use a few days away from Michigan! Stupid snow! I should know by next Friday...LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit