Your resolutions?

by jwbot 25 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

ok, I always say the I will NOT have any resolutions because they are almost all broke by Jan 3rd or 4th.....

This year though, for real....

1) To turn my $5.00 a$$ to a $15.00 dollar a$$.....I like big butts, and I cannot lie, but mine is starting to get in the way of everything....

2) to except me for me...

3) To convince the docs( the other set) to push for my surgery on my back...

4) To try some other natural threapys for pain...

5) last but not least, to be a more patient wife and mother...( sometimes the pain takes over and I feel awful when I say things or cant do the things that I want to do with my family)...I need to suck it up better, which is coming....

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

To steal my nerve to purchase and read Crisis of Conscience

In fact, I think I will go order on line right now...!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My Number 1 Resolution is to be Happy with myself for once!

Brooke

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Be less addicted to QWERTY

• ballistic
    ballistic

I have decided to become celibate - I am fed up with sleeping around all the time. The women are very pretty but I must learn to say "no" if I'm not going to feel so cheap all the time.

My other resolution is to tell people when I'm joking as I realise strangers may actually believe some of the crap I come out with.

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

i never make resolutions.. they never stick..

• ballistic
  • confusedjw
    confusedjw
    2. Lose some serious weightage....I would like to be downgrade from a blue whale to just an orca in 2005

ha ha ha ha ha

Gosh that struck me as funny.

GO DUDE!

• Shelly81
    Shelly81

I want to learn how to find my own happiness. Pay off most of my credit cards. Aim for a red belt in my maritial arts class by the end of the year. Go back to college.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

1. Upgrade to the MCSE 2003 certification.
    2. Complete my CCSP certification.
    3. Quit smoking.
    4. Get my ass back to the gym.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit