3 year old nephew has "bad dreams about Jehovah punishing him"

by mkr32208 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• mama
    mama

It breaks my heart to hear your post and the responses. When I was a child I was terrified of the demons and armmagedon and that bible story book was the bible horry book and then I turned around and put my kids through that, luckly we left when they where 2 and 4 but they still have bad memories, and my oldest still asks me if she'll make it to the paradise even though we have tried to teach her that paradise is being with Jesus the brainwashing really gets stuck. My mother however made my decision not to raise them as JWS so much easier, she was lecturing me on going back to the meetings and said "well, when your children die at armmagedon I hope you feel you made the right choice" at which point I told her she would never see me or them again if she ever dared say that again, she zipped it pretty quick. Just goes to show, even when your an adult they still try to scare you with threats. Please be really firm with your wife about raising the kids as non-jws or I promise she will be indoctrinating them behind your back, cause that's what witnesses with unbelieving spouses are trained to do.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

You don't say a *word* sweet tart. You just keep on gettin that little kid as MUCH as you can and just reading the Sweet Word of Jesus to him, unadulterated. If she objects to it, well, she can't .. cuz yer just reading the BIBLE to him. You just make sure Little Man knows that there's a different way.

CG

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    If its the same "warning examples for our day" that I have, its not a cartoon about David and Noah. It is a drama centered on when the Israelites were poised to enter the land of Canaan under Joshua and fell into sin. It carries a strong message about obedience without question.

It wasn't "warning examples for our day" That was the last one I watched and it was scary stuff! That old freak funeral home director narrating it... what a twisted old asshole (sorry simon) The one he had was a new one we didn't watch it but I think it was a cartoon... not sure but he was really really scared of it! I've managed to just about get my wife out she hardly goes to meetings hasn't been out in service in 6 months and has agreed to read CoC... BUT SHE'S NOT LEAVING THE ORGANIZATION AND I BETTER NOT ASK HER TO CHOSE BETWEEN ME AND GOD... hee hee hee mark of the ~slowly cutting the roots of this cancer class~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit