Does anyone play online games ?

by Simon 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Simon
    Simon

Does anyone play any online games ?
    I've tried Quake and most of the Command & Conquer stuff.
    Maybe we could organise a team event sometime ?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I've done it once a long time ago. I'd be up for it, but haven't a clue how to set up for it.

Path

• Simon
    Simon

OK Path
    Let me kow what games you have and I'll sort out some instructions for setting it up.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I have absolutely none. LOL.

I got so tired of playing video games after growing up with almost every video game system that came out here.

The online thing interests me. How do I go about it? I haven't a clue where to start.

Path

• Simon
    Simon

You've confused me Path! You need the games to be able to play them.
    The online thing works along the lines that instead of playing against computer controlled characters, the opponents are controlled by another player so tend to be smarter (maybe) and have some 'emotion' (eg. raid their base and you KNOW you just made someone mad and they'll be after you).
    The games are usually a lot more exciting.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Not hugely into video games but have become addicted to Age of the Empires and the expansion pack (Rome).

I'd be up to playing that online!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Well tell me something good to get and I'll buy it. Then I'll kick your a$$.

"Kick his a$$, Sea Bass" - Dumb and Dumber

Path

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Path-BRING IT ON!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Path: Of course you realise...THIS MEANS WAR ! LoL
    Kismet: I have AoE II but not the Rome expansion pack (I don't think) I'm up for a game...what timezone are you normally in / when are you online ?
    "Let battle commence"

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

I'm still looking for someone to join us for Acrophobia! I don't get into the "You shoot me I'll shoot you stuff".. I'm too much of a coward. LOL

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit