We Thank You Jehovah For Our............................Mobile Phones?

by Englishman 35 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Ack....

*shudder*

What kind of person would be sick enough to put that on their cell phone?

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Ermmm...aren't cellphones 'too worldly' for good little JWs to own? Unless of course it was used as a tool to communicate street addresses etc between people doing their field service...lol.

• Panda
    Panda

Hey maybe COs will be carrying these tunes on their phones. But honestly, is there any dub anywhere who would put this on their phone? I mean people might ask "Oh what's that ring tone?" What would the say? "It's a Kingdom melody oh oh oh wait a second... a new way to witness in the grocery line... oh yeah. Not embarrassing at all... you play that thing all day for getting your time in... bus stop, library, bookstor I see yet another way to waste time(other peoples) and money(the dubs).

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    Ig:

Help me out here my friends, which KM is it which has that bit about "Noah not rejecting his assignment, since he never had build arks before". All I remember is that disembodied line.

That's song number 215: "Extending Mercy to Others". I'll do the first verse and it should come back to you... Profuse apologies in advance.....

1. When Jehovah decreed that a deluge,

should destoy wicked men long ago,

then to Noah he gave a commission,

build an ark preach the word let men know

Now did Noah reject that assignment,

since he never had built arks before?

No, but he made good use of God's mercy,

and he built and he preached more and more.
    2. Now again an old order is ending...
    3. God has brought truth and mercy together...

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Dorayakii - I don't know whether to thank you or slap you!!!

So thanks, you b*****d!

ig.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit