We Thank You Jehovah For Our............................Mobile Phones?

by Englishman 35 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

My concern is whether or not the Society has actually licensed these songs for use by this company so the Society can continue making financial gain, or whether someones capitalizing on the widespread use of cellphones, doing this without the Society's knowledge while taking advantage of those in the organization who use cellphones.

Though with the issue of lawsuits being the standard in this country, I can't see someone being so foolish that they would chance something like this without the societies blessing.

Either way, looking forward to what the end results will be.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Since we're talking about George Benson and illegal Kingdom Melodies, has anyone ever gotten the straight talk on whether the society has authorized Kindom Melody ringtones for cell phones? Can one be wrong and the other not so as well?

• talesin
    talesin

This whole thread is effed up...

no information for anyone's posts, cept for E-man & Brummie ...

BOO!

• qwerty
    qwerty

I am exorcised and feel the need to go back to da luvin Bruvers!

Q

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Gotta love these midi files.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Good grief there's loads of Um!

• qwerty
    qwerty

http://www.3gupload.com/ringtones/module/Help/action/HelpAnswers/Category/406

I remember this Polish Bro. Who always sung "We Dank you Jeova" to this one!!!!!!!!!! LOL

............................................................................................

..........................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

................................HELP...............Geat the songs out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

The Society will be demanding money for the songs......

• prophecor
    prophecor

The Society will be demanding money for the songs......
    Is it even possible to have produced this without the society's knowledge, their having legal rights to sue theses individuals, if it were not with their permission in the first place? They surely must have copyrights to their material.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Song 117 Marriage?God's Arrangement. alternate version

hmmm... can't help but wonder what the alternate version of God's arrangement for marriage might be... has possibilities.

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit