What's Your Big Plans For New Year's Eve?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Tonight I'm going to party like it's 1999!

• Valis
    Valis

Any Dallas peeps who don't have plans are more than welcome to gimme a call or PM for my phone number...Happy New Years everyone!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Happy new year!

I haven't decided what I'm going to do tonight... I might drop by Valis' house and harrase him a bit.

• Valis
    Valis

Else, we will be over at CSG's house tonight and I left her number on your answering service. I should still be at home for an hour or two before we go over to her house so gimme a call matey!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I will be staying home! Not by choice! LOL. I have 2 kids ages 1 and almost 3!

Oh well there will be a time when I can leave the house more. Until then "Happy New Years" from my couch!

Brooke

• Xena
    Xena

I have my first solo performance tonight for a party of about 300 Hopefully they will all be a bit and not notice if I mess up ...after that I got invited to a party but I will probably go home and finish my unpacking..the fun never ends, does it??

Happy New Year's Ya'll

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Xena: Best of luck

Thunder and I have baby Mak, she is so fun so we are having a great time. Tomorrow we read along with 100 other KC poets at the Writers Place downtown.

• Xena
    Xena
    Xena: Best of luck

Thank you Sheila! Ended up being the best experience yet I have had dancing...we popped a cork after and toasted our success and then I ended up going to that party after all and we danced some more there to a great crowd before ringing in the new year with fireworks and sparklers. It was the Best New Year yet!

Hope you had a good one too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit