Umm just a favor--sex sins ?'s

by VeniceIT 14 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHHAHA sure print this out MULAN!!!! haha I just wanted that list for someone on yahoo I have it printed out, but it's PAGES and I know SOMEONE has it on file somewhere hahhah!!!

ohh poor dad could hardly understand him on the phone hahah!!! sheesh you people have dirty minds, I guess it's true what they say about apostates!!!

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Let's see if I can remember the regulation....
    I. "Permissible sexual relations" shall be defined as following:
    The biological act of intercourse for the purpose of procreation performed in the manner and environment as proscribed in the following subsections.
    1. Room lights shall be off and ambient light shall be at a low enough level as to permit navigation of the room but not sufficient to allow either spouse to clearly view the other spouse in an undressed and/or aroused state.
    a. As used in this subsection, ambient light is defined as any light source not within the four walls of the room in which the act is performed and including but not limited to lighting sources outside the house, indoor lights in another part of the house which may affect the visibility within the room in which the act is performed, and candles.
    ADDENDUM TO PARAGRAPH a.
    Candles are not permitted.
    2. Any state of dress which permits intercourse shall be acceptable except that which may be deemed unacceptable.
    a. Unacceptable states of dress include but are not limited to the wearing of the traditional garb of the opposite gender, lingerie, any edible garments, any metallic objects including but not limited to handcuffs or leg irons, any garments which may cause the wearer to appear more appealing in a lascivious manner, and any garments made of latex that would not be worn outside of the home.
    b. Nudity, defined for this section as a complete lack of clothing or a partial lack of clothing which exposes the body either above or below the waist shall be acceptable only when the lighting conditions of section 1 are met.
    3. Sexual relations, or intercourse, for this section is defined as and limited to the insertion and back and forth motion of the penis within the vagina. Any other use of these organs is prohibited.
    a. For the purposes of this section, "any other use" shall include but not be limited to insertion and movement of the penis within any other orifice other than the vagina, insertion and movement of anything other than the penis in the vagina.
    b. Use of the penis and vagina for urination is excluded from the above prohibition, provided the urination does not occur during sexual relations and does not occur for the purpose of sexual arousal.
    c. Use of any body part to stimulate the sexual organs other than the sexual organs of the spouse is prohibited under this code section including the exposure of body parts for visual stimulation (see section 1)
    d. The acceptable position of spouses shall be defined as both spouses in a horizontal position or near horizontal, not to exceed 20 degrees from horizontal with the husband on top.

yawn.

mike.

"Well done, Blind Squirrel! You've found an impressive nut!

• seven006
    seven006

Jesus Christ! Ven, what in the hell do you want that information for?
    You know you are going to need to have someone explain to you what it all means.

Get a damn puppy and leave all this adult stuff alone, your just a kid!

Dave

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

1.) Enjoying it.

Slipnslidemaster: "But at my back I always hear Time's winged chariot hurrying near."
    - Andrew Marvell

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

bendrr -

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit