Umm just a favor--sex sins ?'s

by VeniceIT 14 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hi GANG!! I would like to ask a favor. Someone in Yahoo chat wants a rundown of all the WTS Sex Sins. I remeber reading a big ol' post last summer on H2O and if someone had that could they please post it here for them THANKS so much!!!

Ven

"I'm not a Troll I'm NOT!!!'

• GodRules
    GodRules

That's an easy one, Galatians 5:19-21.

I love having sex, with only my dear wife of course. By the way, were trying to have kids, any ideas?

• Englishman
    Englishman

VeniceIT,

If my memory serves me well, the "Pay attention or else" book lists several sexual activities which are verboten Mein Liebling:

These include: Fondling of beasts,

Manipulation of gerbils,

Petting of Yamaha organs.

We are still awaiting judgement as to whether or not elders are permitted to clean the au-pairs teeth using the penis. In an interview she (the au-pair) was asked, if she had a choice, who would she most like to be in the whole world? She replied that she would like to be Sarah Pippa Leany.

Enlightenment came when someone noticed the newspaper headline:

SAHARA PIPELINE LAID BY HUNDREDS OF MEN

Englishman rambling somewhat.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• riz
    riz

Richard G. from the United States writes,

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Take my word for it. Avoid the temptation to engage in the worldly craze, Bonzai Gerbil. Remember, Jehovah is watching.

• Hojon
    Hojon

At first I thought maybe you were asking someone to do you a favor and...

Pretty much anything fun is not allowed.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hahha well I thought with that title at least a few people would read it ahhahh

"I'm not a Troll I'm NOT!!!'

• hippikon
    hippikon
    Umm just a favor--sex sins ?'s

I thought it was an invitation!

• mommy
    mommy

Vennie,
    I couldn't think of any...until Riz posted Richard Gere's pic. Well, then the floodgates of imagination opened, and I think I remember a few. But I will email privately ok
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything~Richard Dawkins, The selfish gene

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey, girl. I talked to your Dad yesterday, and he said for me to print out the interesting posts, so I can share them this weekend.
    Should I do this one?

Oh, your Mom said she belted him in the mouth, and I would be proud of her. Knocked several of his teeth out.

Oh, your question: I'm married. I can do whatever I want. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, you know what I mean.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• COMF
    COMF
    Manipulation of gerbils

-> http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/microgerbil.html

Unfortunately, Joe seems to have removed the cartoon I had in mind, "GerBill", in which former President Clinton intones solemnly, "Read my lips. I... did not... have sex... with that... gerbil." Meanwhile, deep within his... uh... well, up where the sun don't shine, Bill's gerbil intern has a few ideas of his own...

Oh, well. If gerbil manipulation is the name of the game, MicroGerbil will serve nicely.

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit