remember me? I need your help!

by SlayerLayer 23 Replies latest jw friends

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Many of you may remember me from "back in the day". I hope you guys are doing well. If any of you guys know where I can find the website or streams that are the basis for just about every new tv show and commercial that you see these days it would be very helpful. I am the guy that is ripped apart and humiliated because of hidden cameras and bugs. BTW... sorry I keep getting it wrong! Anyways, it started about a year ago with drug dealers that I owed money to.(yeah now you remember me right?) They would pretend to be close friends, and then when we would party, I would hear awful things come out of the mouths of the people I was with. Mean, hateful things about me. Of course I would chalk it up to paranoia. Well over the course of the year it got worse.WAY WORSE. I eventually reallized that it was not paranoia, but actually happening. I'm not really ready to go into the rest of the pain and hardship that I endured, but you can get most of the story from whatever source is feeding it. I've read many forums and blogs that all have a very distorted version of events, and make me look like the worlds biggest ass. I have not been able to even get one friend to tell me the truth about what is going on, although they all make it obvious that they know something. I really don't expect anyone here to be of help either, but if you can help in any way I would so appreciate it. I feel as if I'm back in the organization again with the judgmental aspects of this thing, and have pretty much been dissfellowshipped all over again, only this time it was the rest of the world that is turning their backs on me.

please help me
    Chris

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings Slaylayer, no I don't know you. Drug dealers being friends? No, such thing. What attracted you to them? What did you expect to accomplish or become?

I've been in the construction trade for over forty years and I've come across many types of individuals. I spent a lot of time in bars. In short, I wasn't your normal JW and I have survived under lucky circumstances.

What is it that your looking or asking for? Could you be more specific?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hi Slayer,

I do remember you. You were married to a beautiful girl with a sweet child, I remember that. I also remember that you were very talented artistically and had a great sense of humor. (Remember those pictures you doctored of all of us here? Hysterical!)

I'm sorry to hear that the past couple years have been tough on you. Drugs will mess with your head and your actions. If people aren't talking about you, then the paranoia will make you think they are. Either way, the stuff is bad. Do what you need to do to get clean. Your kid will appreciate it later down the road.

If any of you guys know where I can find the website or streams that are the basis for just about every new tv show and commercial that you see these days it would be very helpful.

If this is what you're looking for, I'm sorry I'm not much help. Can you be more specific?

Andi

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Hi Chris,

Yeah, I remember you. And bwoy, I am worried about you;

If any of you guys know where I can find the website or streams that are the basis for just about every new tv show and commercial that you see these days it would be very helpful. I am the guy that is ripped apart and humiliated because of hidden cameras and bugs. BTW... sorry I keep getting it wrong!

My initial assumption was that there would be a really good joke coming up after this; I remember you as being very funny and smart.

I carried on, smile on face, wating for the joke. And my smile slowly faded.

You sound like my mate Neil when he was at his very very worst. Okay, maybe he was a little worse; he did think he was Jesus, sort of, at one point.

But it sounds like a few of three things are happening;

• You are mixing with "drug buddies"; they are buddies of the DRUG, not you SlayerLayer. I am all for drugs so don't get me wrong, but friends are utterly different from drug buddies. Friends stay when there are no drugs, for one. They also actually like you as a human being, not as a potential person to get high with.
    • You are taking WAY too much, probably LSD and almost definately pot.
    • Because of the amount of drugs you are taking, and possibly because of pre-existing factors, you are begining to develop paranoias and dellusions.

Now, some of the paranoia may be completely justified because you are running with drug buddies, not friends, and drug buddies will end up using you.

But you also seem to suggest that;

1. Most commercial and entertainment media content these days is derived from a website or datastreams online.
    2. There are many forums and blogs that discuss you personally in an unfavourable light.
    3. No one tells you anything but you know that they know.
    4. The world is turning its back on you.

All those claims seem impossible or highly dubious.

I can imagine that it is tough to hear someone say 'you are drugging yourself into menatl illness'. But I really believe you are and hope you will not just stop listening because you immediately assume I am one of the bad guys as I don't agree with the above number points.

Please, trust me, PM me, get in touch with me. I've seen it happen before to a guy I love to death, and really would like to help you, as much as I can given I am the other side of the Atlantic from you.

• Fleur
    Fleur

OMG, Slayer. I remember you.

This is going to be hard for you to hear but I am going to repeat what Abaddon said:

I can imagine that it is tough to hear someone say 'you are drugging yourself into menatl illness'. But I really believe you are and hope you will not just stop listening because you immediately assume I am one of the bad guys as I don't agree with the above number points.

I have a sibling who has gone through, and is continuing to go through, these terrifying fears because of drug use. This sibling has permanently altered their brain chemistry and I am certain is now schitzophrenic because of past drug use. It is terrifying to see what is happening to this person that I love so much and cannot help.

It might not be too late to change this for you, though. Please, do whatever it takes to get clean. Check yourself into a hospital NOW. Because if you don't do this now, you may have to deal with the mental issues for the rest of your life.

We care about you, we want you to be happy and safe. Please, get into treatment TODAY.

hugs,

esmeralda

(new username, same old essie)

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Slayer.............YES! I remember you and also those great photos of the bathing suit beauties.

• seven006
    seven006

Chris,

You're a hard guy to forget. Your last few posts before you disappeared where you talked about how great heroin was made it somewhat obvious where you were headed. I was sorry to see it but am not surprised by your latest post. I'm just happy you're still alive. Being smart or funny doesn't protect anyone from doing stupid things. I'm speaking from experience here. It was sad to see you slip into it all. You still have real friends here if you want or need them, emphases on the word "want," the need part is obvious.

As Abaddon said, your questions about TV ads and programs brings back memories of you setting up for a joke, you were a master. If you are serious, you can find information about almost any subject from looking up that particular subject's award platform. For TV shows, check the web for the Emmy awards. For commercials check out the addy awards http://www.adforum.com/index.asp

It's good to see you back. We're here if you want us.

Take care,

Dave

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

{{{ Slayer }}}

No, I don't remember you as I'm new here as of last august. However, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean "they" aren't our to get you!

I know this one from experience, too.

My suggestion is it's time for a major life change: Kick the drugs with medical/rehab help. Even if you think you cannot afford it, check into the system. Getting clean, you will need to get new friends. This time I think you'll find you will be getting true friends who will tell you the truth even if it hurts.

If you stay with drug use/abuse, your wildest nightmares will come true. If you get clean, you have a chance at your wildest dreams! It's true. Believe me as I've been there.

Hugs and good luck

Brenda

• Panda
    Panda

Dear SL, While I don't know you I have known drugs. Check yourself into the ER at a teaching hospital near you. They will watch you for 48 hrs and then have to release you if you don't sign yourself into treatment at that hospital.

• Mozzer4Life
    Mozzer4Life

Chris -

You don't know me, but you may know my wife Billygoat. I don't really know you either, but I know what you're going through. Been there done that kinda thing. I am not in total understanding of your post, and not sure what event took place that has caused people to post mean things in various forums and blogs.

One thing I do understand, however, is drugs and drug friends. Coke was my poison, and one that tainted my life for nearly four years. I loved it. I loved doing it with my friends, and if they weren't really my friends, they were at least my friends that night. There will always be a special place in my heart for my drug buddies...though they are long gone now. "Drug buddies" are more complicated than people give them credit for. Bonds with "drug buddies" happen because two or more people are experiencing something amazing, life changing or simpy just out of the ordinary. If two strangers saw a ghost, they'd be closer after that...same goes with drugs. So, I understand how hard it is to say goodbye to your drug buddies. But saying goodbye to them is just as important as stopping your drug usage. You're sobriety won't happen until both are done away with. I'm not sure how involved these people are in your life, so saying goodbye might mean kicking them out of your home, or simply just not calling them...either way, do it. I got lucky and got evicted from my apt. where 10 of my "drug buddies" lived and I moved 200 miles away.

As for the drugs, I'm not sure what you've been taking...but I bet it's physically addictive, so pot, lsd and shrooms it out. Plus, you've got/had a drug debt, to me, that only happens with H, speed or coke. Those are nasty little chemicals that kidnap your soul and drag you down further than you ever expected...I take it you're there now. Getting off these requires a lot of hard work, mental toughness, and possible hospitalization if the withdrawls are potentially deadly.

You've got a hell of a road ahead of you, but you're on the right path by just posting what you did...asking for help is key, going it alone is nearly impossible. I'm proud of you for that. Please know there are many people here and elsewhere that know what you're dealing with and would love to help, use them. Feel free to pm me. I truly wish you the best.

Neil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit