Hats Off in the House !!!

by prophecor 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ahhh, manners!!! Seems old fashioned - but is it really? more a case of the lowest common denominator in our (western) society. In many circles, you still find them though.

Interestingly (for me) is that Asian society hasn't yet discarded common courtesies - and how much more civilised it is, too! (OK, throw your bricks at me now!!!!)

• prophecor
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

Valis......... I know gentlemen dont kiss and tell........ but the hat never makes it past the first round for me somehow.

~Hill

• undercover
    undercover

I only wear hats(ballcaps mostly) when I'm having a bad hair day. So, I'll be dadgummed if'n I'm agonna take it off if'n I'm ahidin a headful of mattress straw.

• breeze
    breeze

I hate this hat/cap crap. I wear a golf cap many times to the store etc., I love my caps but I don't see why I have to take it off because one of you think I should remove it?

I wear it playing golf and then I have to be mindful of where I go afterward. I go hame and redo my hair so as not to offend someone.

It sounds like the same witness junk about wearing skirts versus pants for women, and ties and jackets on stage etc.....

Just leave me alone and let me wear my damn hat....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit