Back Stabbing Sneaky Letters

by FairMind 11 Replies latest jw friends

• FairMind
    FairMind

I was reading the accounts and the reactions to minimus? elder friend that was deleted because of a WTS secret letter to the Circuit Overseers. Secret letters of this nature are part of what has led to my critical thinking regarding the WTS. How many would like to share their ?Back Stabbing Secret WTS Letters? experiences with this forum? Please do, as I am very curious about the pattern of similarities.

FM

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Yes, I'd love to hear more about those letters and the after effects of them too, Fairmind!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If you commit a murder, the elders do not have to take any action against you and do not need to turn you in to the authorities... in fact doing so would be WRONG:

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

To be DFed for apostasy, shunned and loose your family and friends, all you have to do is THINK something differently from what the WTS says.

edited to re-size images ~ Scully

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hey, Else, are these letter up on your site?

O

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They are hosted on my web site, but I don't have a web page that lists things like this.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

So, let me get this straight...you can be a murdering bastard, and get baptized, and basically find a safe haven where no one will shun you or turn you in...but if you have apostacy in your heart...you get the ax? This makes soooo much sense...

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Elsewhere

You have worried me no end. I know the letter is old but I have seen even older ones dug out 'as required'. By the defintion given there, I could be disfellowshipped for even thinking the wrong thing.

Fortunately, I was in long enough to know the system inside out and am very careful what I say. Nonetheless, I had better be careful.

Eyeslice

• Golf
    Golf

Elsewhere, thanks for posting such information. I've gotten replies from the Society but they were very, very, very short. Hmmmmmmm, this is good material to have on file.

Guest77

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I dealt with a case of someone repenting for serious sins (already baptized) and who while not caught for it had also committed murder. The elders officially dealing with it didn't think he needed to tell the authorities about the murder. My argument was "How can one be truly repentant if they don't make amends to the one wronged?"

He ended up confessing and is now in prison.

Good stuff Else

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit