That really weird disoriented feeling after taking a long nap...

by Elsewhere 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

In all seriousness, I find that when I'm groggy, a quick wank can be quite energizing.

• missy04
    missy04

How exactly do ya feel, Elsewhere?

Did you fall asleep when it was light out and wake up when it was dark or starting to get dark? That always messes with my head when I do that.

• melmac
    melmac

I don't know how to get rid of it... but it's really disorienting... I sometimes wake up thinking it's morning, only to find out I was sleeping in the afternoon.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Coffee? A walk outside? You gotta start sleeping in more

S

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Did you fall asleep when it was light out and wake up when it was dark or starting to get dark? That always messes with my head when I do that.

Not this time, but I hate it when that happens! It really is disorienting. I remember when I was a kid and I took a nap and woke up with the sun just above the horizon. I couldn't figure out it was evening or if I slept through the night. I had to go around and ask if it was still "today" or if it was "tomorrow".

Today I woke up just feeling "odd" and disoriented. The only way to get over it was to go outside and walk around a bit.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

I'll take a nice long hot soak in the tub.

Glad the walk helped.

granny

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I make myself a cocktail, turn on the TV and then talk to it . . .works every time.

• minimus
    minimus

probably just signs of heart trouble

• Panda
    Panda

Bad Mini! Well of course it could be heart trouble, high blood sugar, low blood pressure, schizophrenia or you are still tired. A steaming cup o'Joe will help but the walk outside is the best cure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit