Mario Utopian Reformist isn't responding to phone calls. Pls help find him.

by hubert 55 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hubert
    hubert

Does anyone here know how I can find Mario? He is not responding to my phone calls. The last I heard from him was Wednesday night, around 6 p.m. or so, Dec.22, 04.

Does anyone know where he lives now? He only gave a post office box in [edit]. on the forum, for his address. I know he said he was living in a friends house, but I didn't get to ask him where that was. I wish I did now.

I tried calling Lisa (LDH) at her work, but they are closed for the day, probably a Christmas party going on, or she left early. Can someone p.m. me her home phone number, or even call her and have her contact me? She has my home phone number. Thanks... I'll be here for a while, to see if anyone responds to this.

Hubert

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

H: Sorry left a message on the other thread. I just called the second cell phone number and spoke to someone that is taking messages for him. PM me

Thunder

• hubert
    hubert

I'll give you a quick run-down on what's happening.

I was supposed to meet with Mario for supper, on December 22, 40 (Wednesday). He called me in the afternoon, and said he won't be available until after 8:30 p.m., so asked if we could meet and have an early supper together on December 23, '04 (Thursday), after I get out of work. I said okay, that's fine, and I'll call him when I get out of work, and get cleaned up.

Around 5 p.m. or so, on Dec. 23, I called him, and got a voice message, but he didn't answer.

I tried calling him again around 6 p,m., and still no response. I tried again even later, and nothing.

I called 4 times today, and no responses.

I then went to [edit] street today to see if he was there, and he wasn't. I talked to a neighbor, and they said he hadn't seen Mario in quite a while. The guy liked Mario, and offered to try to call him, too.

I then went to the [edit] police station to see if they could get me an adress, so I or they could check up on him to see if he is okay, and they said they didn't have a state data-base, and I should go to the state police and ask them.

I went to the [edit] State Police barracks, and the officer looked him up on the database, and it came up with his old address, [edit]. The officer said also that they use drivers licenses to put in the database, so that didn't help at all.

I don't know what else to do. The Post Offices are close, because of the Christmas holiday. They closed early. I didn't go looking earlier, because I had some other things I had to do before all the stores closed, and now I'm stuck, because nothing is open, not even the Post Office.

If anyone can help me locate him, I'd be very thankful.

Hubert

Hubert, I know you are very concerned about Mario and want to help, but please be very cautious about posting other peoples' personal information. I have edited this information out of your post. ~ Scully

• ballistic
    ballistic

Gosh, I hope you're aware about the amount of personal information you posted up on the world wide web.

• hubert
    hubert

It's 9 p.m. est., and so far, no news on Mario. I'll check the local papers tomorrow, and the hospitals. Maybe he had an accident, and that's why he isn't responding to my calls. I can't do much more tonight. I haven't heard anything since his last post yesterday morning. Dec. 23, 04.

Hubert

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

On Mario's Dec 22 post he mentioned that he had LOST one of his cell phones on the hospital grounds, where Tonya is staying, while visiting there. That may be the reason he is not answering his cell phone.

NewLight2

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    On Mario's Dec 22 post he mentioned that he had LOST one of his cell phones on the hospital grounds, where Tonya is staying, while visiting there. That may be the reason he is not answering his cell phone.

He also said that all of his personal information, and that might include your phone number, were on that phone.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks flying, and new light, but I talked to Mario on the other cell phone after he had lost his other cell phone. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway. So, I don't thinkk that's the case. I'm going to start checking the papers for anything now.

Hubert

• hubert
    hubert

I just finished checking the local journal, and there's nothing in the paper on him, yet. (Dec. 25, 04 at 6:30 a.m. est.)

If anyone finds any news about him, please post it. I'll be checking this post on and off all day.

I'll check local hospitals later. Thanks

Hubert

• Mystery
    Mystery

Hubert -

any news on Mario?

Have you talked to LDH? If not - PM her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit