Do you become empty inside after leaveing the witness's?

by PinTail 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ko38
    ko38

Hey Pintail,Whats up buddy?

Im sorry to hear about those bad things that happend to you.It sounds like your ex has a screw loose.IM glad that you found someone who truly cares for you and supports you.

There's not much i can say to help that hasnt already been said.I will say that i understand the mood your'e in or that you get into sometimes,hopefuly you dont get down often.Being in dispair or more the feeling of dispair is very common.I couldnt begin to count how many times in my life that i felt like all was lost and what is there to look forward to?

I dont have many friends or at least people i would feel like talking to.People at the hall especialy.We werelways taught not to burden others with our troubles.I hope you are more fortunate and have a lot of friends.Its amazing what,just talking to someone and telling them what is bothering you can do to help.

Thats what you are doing now on this forum.With hundreds of people.Thats pretty cool when you think about it.I'm new here and just left the hall a lttle over a month ago.When i first started posting here i was completely lost everything i believed in was wrong.It really knocked me for a loop.I even made some judgemental and accusing post's.I am very sorry for that now but i think most folks who read them knew what i was going through.

Im slowly learning that helping people is where its at.Thats what Jesus did.So if you ever feel like talking,let me know.Sometimes talking to a total stranger can help.I think you will do just fine.You have a good personality and if i remember correctly from some of your posts you have great taste in music.

For what its worth man it sounds like you are a lot more adjusted than me.he he he.Now go kiss that wife of your's and tell her you love her.

Later ko38

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit