Doubt Not!

by silentlambs 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Ah yes, Max, words a wife wants to hear.

sorry, I can't resist an easy pun

• Maximus
    Maximus

If laughter is the best medicine, I owe you an enormous check for the pharmaceutical! Can't stop laughing! Been a tough week; you're obviously a 9/9.

M

• sf
    sf

Hey Bill,

How are you sir? Don't answer that, I know! Is this going to be a champagne occasion or should I keep THAT bottle chillin' for Dateline? I have a feeling if I don't pop it on this occasion, september may never come.

{{{{{tight hug to you and your family}}}}}

Love, sKallyWagger

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Max,

Bet you're still chuckling.......oh, the implications!

hey silentlambs,

Looking forward to more information. Btw, how is your wife and family doing through all this? Have they found friendship outside the hall - in sight of the fact that hell will freeze over before a smile comes from the "friends."

I hope so - you, along with them, have given up much for what would appear to be a group of strangers with no voice.

Thank you.

waiting

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Bill,
    Any idea when you can give us more info on the "Releasing Names" piece? My curiosity is REALLY peaked.

Max and Six,
    That went over my head for a minute, which really suprises me, I'm pretty much a FREAK when it comes to that kinda thing. I guess "I'm ready when Diane is" are words a husband would like to hear from his wife.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Now I can go to work with a smile on my face.

Thanks for the laugh.

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

THis makes me think...

JWs love it when journalists (TV and print media) "sing their praises" as good, God-fearing, righteous people. In some instances, they even print excerpts from said newspapers/magazines in their JW literature.

If the same TV and print media outlets show information that the JWs consider "derogatory" or "negative," it's construed as "apostate."

<loving the double standard>
    Reagan

I am the master of my fate/I am the captain of my soul.

• riz
    riz

Do you ever have one of those days when you just love everyone on this forum? I'm having one of those days today. You guys are the coolest.

Silentlambs, you are awesome. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Six, you crack me up every single time I read your handywork. Damn.

everyone, thanks for making my day even better than it was to begin with.

riz

• hippikon
    hippikon
    within the next four days another major news story will hit the papers

Ready for the big Countdown

1 ...

• sf
    sf

deleted

Share this

Google+
Pinterest