Flat Stanley

by searcher 15 Replies latest jw friends

• searcher
    searcher
    Well, I've seen the Lincoln Imp!

Me too Mike, usually outside the pub late at night

Hi Kate

Where is his companion, the Garden Gnome?

Hm, good question, he certainly isnt lazing on a beach around here, too cold.

Keep your liquor cabinet locked.

No point, I emptied it (hic)

Keep us posted Searcher!
    Will do !
  • CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Flat Stanley visited me about 3 years ago. He came on Thanksgiving week and stayed til Jan 2. In that time, since I drive a truck, he visited 26 different states here in the US. In the first week, he went with me from here in Tennessee to Boston, MA. I called my daughter's teacher and asked how soon she needed him back in Chicago...and she said Stanley could stay until after the first of the year. I made up a photo album of our travels in the big rig...snows in Idaho and Washington, blizzards in Colorado, sunny mesas in Arizona....White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico...I enjoyed every minute with Flat Stanley and am thankful that my daughter's teacher sent back my photo album and Stanley's Diary to me so I can cherish the memories. The next spring, I saw Flat Stanley on TV riding at 185 mph in a NASCAR Race with Greg Biffle in the #16 Ford.

Tell Flat Stanley he can visit anytime.

Ern

• bem
    bem

Thats a cute story CoonDawg Hope your having a great holiday.

Rhys Flat Stanley is becoming quite the globe trotter.

• searcher
    searcher

Flat Stanley has started on the next leg of his travels, he expressed an interest in cheese, so he is on his way to the US to investigate.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well if he's going to Wisconsion, I hear the Green Bay Packers are looking for a new quarterback.

• bem
    bem

Searcher so does this mean Stanley will be learning a few 'warrior' moves?

Dorothy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit