How have some experienced the love?

by setfree 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

yes I definitely have seen that "Christian Compassion" at the assemblies...but have you guys seen this? When a visiting brother or the CO comes for a visit, the bookstudy groups altenates the hospitality duties (feeding the brother a meal after his talk at their respected homes) I've witnessed the "friends" actually arguing and debating enforcing that rule. Some honestly didn't want to do it anymore.....can you believe it? Shame on them...what if word got back to the CO?

• upside/down
    upside/down

The final straw for me and my "priveleges" was at the DA in Long Beach CA. I was "in charge" of the parking- yee haw!

We were told that NO ONE was to get through without "the pass" issued at your hall. This obviously low socio-economically "challenged" sister drove up EARLY with a junker stationwagon FILLED with kids. She didn't have the pass, but she explained her plight and I felt sorry for her and ushered her in- when a "big shot" brother saw what I did he immediatly stopped this sister and made me tell her she HAD TO LEAVE. I pleaded and was told that she had had plenty of time to procure a pass and this was going to TEACH her to be submissive to "theocratic arrangement". I was PISSED. But as usual I just swallowed it down.

NOT 5 MINUTES later a "big shot" whom I knew drove up in his Mercedes 500+(some big ass fancy black car w/tinted windows) and DIDN'T HAVE A PASS. I smiled (hehehe) and plitely denied him entrance and said that he had had plenty of time to be "submissive to theocratic arrangement". He was dumbfounded and proceeded to rebuke me and I said I was "just following orders:)" He immediately got on his cell phone and called the "bigger shots" and then put me on the phone and I was "ordered" to let him pass!

I WENT POSTAL. I imediately went to admistration and asked for the "biggest shot" there and explained what had happened. Why did we turn away an obvious poor "sheep w/kids" and allow a rich bastard to pass on through? The answer was simple and eye-opening- Because this brother was important to the operation of the Assembly!!!!

There you have it, if you ain't SOMEONE, you ain't SH*T!

Never again

u/d

• cab1000
    cab1000

good story U/D...makes you think...I have seen that too during my time w/the dubs...

Kind of like we are all suppose to be equal, and yet, the dubs fawn over the d/o's and the bethalites.........

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's outright IDOLATRY!!!!

They can't have posters of "stars" on their kids walls. Catholics are idolatrous for revering pictures of the Pope. Sports figures can't be looked up to. Cheering TOO much at sporting events violates "christian neutrality".

EXCEPT WHEN WE DO IT!!!!

vomit

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit