JW Coloring Book for Kids

by JAVA 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Please warn us when we are going to be hearing Kingdom Melodies. It's going to take some time to get that piano out of my head.

Still reeling!!!!!!!!

Princess

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

I think that this is the same coloring book that my daughter got as a present from my JW relatives when she broke her collerbone last year. If it IS the same one, it is not printed by the Society, but by a private company that also makes other JW related items like those binders for House to House records and bookmarks with scriptures on them.

The Cain picture was nothing. You should have seen the Beast from Revelation. The page actually said "Draw the Diadems on the Wild Beast." I am not making this up.

Ask me how long it took until it went into the garbage...

~Essie

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Cool! I can add this to my Jeffrey Dahmer puzzle activity collection!

• JAVA
    JAVA

Princess & others,

Sorry, I should have warned about JW so-called Melodies that plays when viewing the above site. That needs addressed as a public service to this group.

Please turn your computer speakers OFF before going to:http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/8773/cb7.html This site plays JW "Melodies" that could cause projectile vomiting!

--JAVA
    counting time at the Coffee Shop

• riz
    riz

Slayer and JAVA,

I nearly wet myself when I read your last two comments! You all are cracking me up today! And yes, that coloring book is demented.

riz

Stop looking at me, swan!- Billy Madison

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit