Driving down to Texas

by outnfree 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Um...after some rowdiness yesterday I don't think I can get out this evening. Got several cuts on my hand and apparently my back has decided to start in... Brenda, I would still very much like to see you so please call me and maybe we all can get back together for lunch while you are here or something. Or you could come over as well, you know the door is always open.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• outnfree
    outnfree

7:00 at LaHacienda sounds great to us! (I actually have half a clue where I'm going, too!)

Just Jann and I will be coming because my cousin's broken foot is throbbing.

Thank you SO much Nina for being the Last Minute Organizer person. Sorry I won't get to meet Andi or Neil (again) !

WOO HOO! (or should that be YEE HAW?)

Brenda

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    after some rowdiness yesterday I don't think I can get out this evening. Got several cuts on my hand and apparently my back has decided to start in

I'm sure THAT'S an interesting story!

Nina

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Um...after some rowdiness yesterday I don't think I can get out this evening. Got several cuts on my hand and apparently my back has decided to start in...

That's what happens when ya talk smack about Elsewhere! Just let me know if you want more of the same.

• Valis
    Valis

I was being rowdy w/one of my friends and slipped on the dam xmas tree skirt....in the fall I hit the stereo cabinet door w/my elbow and shattered it...cut my hand, but my back started acting up so I must have knocked myself good and now it is reminding me never to piss off the xmas tree...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

awww, man.

see, that's why it sucks living in El Paso. Too far to drive to hang out with you guys! Unless I save a little money, which is hard for me to do.

Oh, well. Que sera, sera.

laters

kaykay_mp

• outnfree
    outnfree

Valis -- I'm sorry to hear you pissed off a Christmas tree. Being a Christmas baby, I understand how temperamental those darn trees can be! I will phone you tomorrow or later tonight (from the 'fest?) and we'll figure out how to hook up somehow. I'd like Jann and C to meet you.

Warm, moist heat to the back is always good.

Meanwhile, I'm off to shower and dress for dinner. See y'all in a bit.

Hugs,

Brenda

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Sounds like you guys will have a wonderful time tonight! Have a fajita for me, will you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit