Driving down to Texas

by outnfree 37 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey, y'all!

I'm driving down to Texas right after Christmas and will arrive in the greater Dallas area on the 27th and will be staying until the 3rd of January. I'd like to get to see some of you wonderful JWD Texans. What say ye?

Love,

out

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

WOOHOO!!! Company's coming!!

Lisa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Cool! I'd like that.

Maybe we can show you some good Tex-Mex.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A great little Cajun place just open here in Irving (Right in the middle between Dallas and Fort Worth). They have some excellent food!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well, I'm pretty sure I have plans for New Year's, as that's my cousin's birthday and so we'll be celebrating that. Is Wednesday night good for any of you? Should I PM you guys my cell phone number and you can PM me with yours?

Lisa, I will LOVE meeting you! David, I know just where Irving is. Getting out my map of Texas now to figure out where exactly I'll be in relation to there. Big Tex, will Nina and the kids come, too?

Love,

Brenda

• catchthis
    catchthis

Mmmm, Papasitos

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

I'd like a piece of this too. I'd love a night out.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Big Tex, will Nina and the kids come, too?

Sure! With Jennie and Jackson it will depend on when and where. They don't tolerate late nights very well. But we'd love to see you again.

Chris

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Brenda -

I can't wait to meet you! This will be terrific. Wednesday sounds good to me.

Lisa

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i cant get into texas.. i dont meet the height requirement..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit