tired of waiting for armageddon

by embeth2525 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    fibromyalgia and depression and other things

Welcome Beth.

Ditto for me on the FMS and depression and other living crap our poor bodies go through. If I can ask (not asking for you to make a MLM pitch or anything) what vitamins and sups are you taking?

Like I said on another post, one of my favorite sayins is "if you have one foot in yesterday, and one foot in tomorrow, you are pissing on today". Today is all we are truly given on this earth.

Take care

Bren

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I honestly don't think about armageddon that much anymore. It's great. It's such a relief to be finally getting it out of my mind! I hate that stupid word. That is all it is. A strong WORD!

• Soledad
    Soledad

Welcome embeth glad to hear that you are better now. I don't think that it's any coincidence that once someone decides to leave the WT depression, fatigue and anxiety lifts away. I know because that's exactly what happened to me.

• embeth2525
  • embeth2525
    embeth2525

I am taking two big vitamin supps per day plus calcium,1000 mg per day, 1000 mg msm with glucosamine,100 mg of grape seed extract - I plan to raise it higher, 1000 mg of vit c per day, and was thinking about trying astralogus as well. It seems to be helping. Love Beth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit