tired of waiting for armageddon

by embeth2525 14 Replies latest jw friends

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

I am really tired of waiting for the other side of armageddon to feel better. I have'nt felt very well for years, with fibromyalgia and depression and other things. My friend who is a baptised JW tells me the only way we will ever feel any better is to wait for the other side of armageddon. Well, I got tired of waiting. I got tired of the Dr.s too. So I started reading up on nutritional supplements and herbal supplements and have began taking massive doses of vitamins. LO! my eyesite has gotton better, I have more energy and I am begining to feel much better. mabey this "system of things" isn't very good nutritionaly, but we don't have to sit there and wait for it to end in order for us for feel any better. we don't have to wait for the other side of armageddon. (mountain of meggido???) Beth

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Beth!!!!!!!!!

********** H U G S **********

Welcome to the forum! I am glad that you are doing better... and decided to take control of your life - and health.

Regards,

Jim TX

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Welcome! I feel the same way! I love natural medicine! I have a naturepath! He's great! He and his wife have helped me with so many of my health problems. Alot of them are gone due to seeing them. I would highly recommend it to anybody. Some are better than others, of course. That's pretty much common knowledge, I think. I'm glad it's helped you! RH

• Gill
    Gill

Natural and nutritional medicine has cured me of many chronic illness I have had. Research your subject well and make friends with a good herbal/nutritional doctor. There's no need to suffer.

• Carmel
    Carmel

You need not wait any longer! I've been to Haram Meggido on the Plain of Sharon. It's eleven levels of ancient civilization and is being excuvated by Isreali geologists. It's already come and gone eleven times and we're still here. Does that give you a clue?

carmel

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

Thank you every body for your support, I just love this message board! It has helped me so much already. Love Beth

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Wait! According to this Sunday's Watchtower study, Armageddon's coming "SOON"!

So, stop taking them pills and get out in the field service and the meetings if you know what's good for you.

Blueblades

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I am really tired of waiting for the other side of armageddon to feel better

You need to pray and study more.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... Yeah ...

• formerout
    formerout

Beth,

I agree with your choice to cure yourself naturally rather than waiting for Armageddon. A wise choice indeed.

Even our mental outlook on life can make such a great improvement in our energy etc. So, you're going the right way with that one too.

Brad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit