Pregnant woman murdered and baby stolen

by Heatmiser 18 Replies latest social current

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,141836,00.html

I can't understand the mindset of someone that would do this. WTF????

Glenn

• Elsewhere
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe to use for human experiment.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Something similar like this happened back in 1996(?).

Some lady followed a pregnant woman to her home (supposedly to buy their SUV) and did the same thing. Just like what recently happened the woman that did it had a miscarriage also and supposedly no one knew she lost her baby.

Another twist to the 1996 case was that the victim was a Witness.

laters

kaykay_mp

• wednesday
    wednesday

Due to the horrible nature of this crime, u would think the media would be covering it the way they covered the peterson murder or the Loric Hacking murder. They probably will not b/c neither parties have any money to hire high profile lawyers so there will not be any media circus. Just some swift jsutice i suspect.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Maybe to use for human experiment.

When the news first came out, they speculated that she was trying to sell the baby on the black market. But when the baby was found and that sick little bitch was caught, they found out she had a miscarriage and was trying to fool everyone into thinking that she had the baby while she was out-of-town. Still trying to figure out how she pulled that off. laters kaykay_mp

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I can't understand the mindset of someone that would do this. WTF????

it defies explanation. i mean, how could someone be HUMAN and be capable of such a henious act? truth is stranger than fiction...

• obiwan
    obiwan

It's nice to know I live in the same state as this idiot!!

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Ya Obi a lil close to home huh

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Has anybody here ever heard of mental illness?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit