HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Alleymom 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I want to add my name to the birthday greeters. Hope it is a wonderful one.

• Special K
    Special K

Happy Birthday, Danskk

SK

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Yes, the one I am going to kick you with, whether it's your birthday or NOT!

LORL at Marjorie!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Kenneson and Special K. Your support for so long has really moved me!

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Happy Birthday Ian!!!!!

Gill

• Sirona
    Sirona

Happy Birthday!

Lots of love

Sirona

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you so much Gill and Sirona!

Love,

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I guess I missed it. Sorry .....I wish you MANY,MANY More birthdays my precious Dansk.....

• outnfree
    outnfree

I missed it, too, Mouthy! But belated Happy Birthdays are better than none at all!

Ian,

Seems your day was quite lovely. I am so glad! Many happy returns.

Did you realize what a gift you are to us on this forum (and I'm sure elsewhere in your life)?

Love,

Brenda ( just coming up on the Club 50, Marjorie )

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you Grace and Brenda!

I've been out in the garden today wearing my new booties! It's bloomin' cold!! Have come back in for a warm

Been a great birthday. Thanks everyone!!

Ian

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    I've been out in the garden today wearing my new booties! It's bloomin' cold!! Have come back in for a warm

It's cold here in Maryland, too. We even had a little snow tonight. I rested all weekend and my neck and arms were feeling better, so Jim took me out to do a little Christmas shopping.

I have not been able to do a thing this year in the way of decorating or shopping --- ever since the accident, my neck keeps going "out" if I do much of anything. The chiropractor I see is a wonder --- she's an atlas orthogonist, which is not your garden-variety chiropractor ---- and she's been able to fix me up, but she says the trauma from the accident is still causing the various muscles and tendons and things in my arms to pull on my neck quite a bit.

She's been imploring me to please take it easy, but all I am doing is seeing her, going to the pool for therapy, reading, and typing. When we went to the bookstore tonight (where ELSE would a person like me go to shop <GG>) I was feeling pretty good, but I soon discovered that it hurt to look at books that were either high or low on the shelves, and it hurt to crank my head sideways to read the titles. Jim carried a huge pile of books, but I held a few, and even that was too much.

So now here it is and my pain level has ratcheted up again, but I am VERY happy to have been able to do this. We took a break and ate in restaurant which was almost deserted due to the late hour and the bad weather. They had pretty Christmas lights and music, and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly, sitting there and watching the snow through the windows.

Many thanks to Claire for sending me the Jacquie Lawson card! I LOVE the cards ---- I have sent several out to friends and family this weekend.

Would you do me a favor and ask Claire something? Does she work with many accident victims at work? Would she say this is to be expected that I am still having pain a month after the accident? It really was a bad crash, so maybe this is normal. I will say that both the orthopedist and the chiropractor seem to be thrilled with the range of motion I have gotten back. So maybe I just need to be patient.

I am SO glad that you are gardening and enjoying yourself. Maybe next spring you can post some pictures here.

Lots of love to you and yours,

Marjorie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit