MUST you respond in a thread?

by logansrun 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I still want to know what "tits" are.

• blondie
    blondie
    ohhhhh, titmouse, you mean.

Good job, min! Actually, the shorter version is "tit" at least in the crossword puzzles.

• minimus
    minimus

But Blondie, I don't think that's what was being referred to. But I'm just not sure.

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn
    I choose only to respond to more interesting, philosophically stimulating or novel topics. Or anything having to do with tits.

i can twirl tassles ...that's interesting.....i have often pondered what my existence would be like, in a philosophically stimulating sense, without them.....and i have had in-depth, some might say novel, discussions on decoration and exposure of my tits....

discuss...

hq~of the i-must-respond-to-logan's-threads class...

• Maverick
    Maverick

er...what was the question????

• Maverick
    Maverick

Min, they are America's favorite snack food!

• PinTail
    PinTail

You sound like Michael Savage the talk radio program called the "Savage Nation", I love the program.

Shane

• Forscher
    Forscher

Logansrun said: 1) When an obviously ill-informed or biased poster -- such as a JW apologist, creationist, dogmatic religionist or nutty Republican -- directs their hogwash to me, it is extraordinarily unlikely that my response will change their opinion. ********************************************************************************** My response: After trying to reason with unimformed evolutionnists, fanatical liberals, and hysterical Democrats ----- who always ranted and raved at me while I was in college (I earned a Bachelor of Science degree), I tend to agree with the sentiments you've expressed here about taking such foolishness on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit