The Org and my marriage

by Chloe 20 Replies latest social relationships

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Hi Chloe,

First - Big Hugs! Cause your gonna need it!

I am also married to a Jehovahs Witness although he is fading away. But it still comes up at every point. I love to follow politics and his or should I say the JW's feelings come into that.

Whenever I have had medical treatment the Jw's somehow get involved via his mother to tell him what I should and shouldn't do with my body.

It has also come up with how we raise our children.

I have had to draw a line in the sand and its hard to stick by it because our house would be a lot more harmonious if either he or I would fold in our beliefs but I cannot and he won't.

When my hubby was going to the meetings I just made extra sure to be a super good wife and made home a place he didn't want to leave with his favorite meals and I also used my feminine power at meeting times to keep him home.

But because we have kids I have basically said if you go back I will leave you and that's it.

I love him but not enough to have those people back in our life telling him and me everything we can and can't do in every single aspect of our life.

I moved away from home because I am a grown up! I 'm not going to the KH to be treated like a stupid child.

Keep your chin up and your fists raised cause you have got a fight coming your way.

Feel free to write me any time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit