Eva is America's Next Top Model!!!

by happyout 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• happyout
    happyout

Actually, I liked Yaya at first, and felt sorry for her a bit because of her acne, but she just became so arrogant to me. She was always speaking as though she was so much better then the other girls. I don't always understand some of the judges choices, like keeping Norell for so long, and letting Nicole go when the did.

I think they should do another follow up show and catch up with where all the contestants are now.

Happyout (who really just wanted to test her new avatar)

edited to add - the new avatar didn't take yet! Damn!

• Preston
    Preston

Eva won?!? That's okay....I prefer my models to be skinny white girls with no asses.

j/k

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Happy-

I don't always understand some of the judges choices, like keeping Norell for so long, and letting Nicole go when the did.

Exactly! Nicole and Yaya were my initial favorites. They both had really great pictures. Then Yaya's ego got a little too big for me and Nicole got booted, that's when I got in Eva's corner. She was, in my opinion, the most REAL of all of the girls (and those EYES.. wow!).

BTW, I CAN see the new av. It was after that photo that Eva really got my respect. You'd never know by looking at it that two seconds before it was shot, she was crying out of sheer fright.

• happyout
    happyout

I started diggin Nicole when she went red, for some reason, I tend to love red hair. I used to like Tocarra too (hope I spelled that right), but she just got beaten down and lost her spark.

Yeah, my girl Eva is headed for some big things!

Ok, confess, what other reality shows are we addicted to (or is that another thread?).

Amazing Race

The Apprentice (last season was better, though)

Wife Swap

Trading Spouses

American Idol (coming soon)

Yes, I watch entirely too much TV, and take it from me, don't get TiVo. If you're not an addict, you will be after that.

Happyout - loving her new avatar!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It's the only reality show I watch passionately. I've seen a couple episodes of The Biggest Loser. I'm not a TV fan.. the Internet is my addiction.

• Valis
    Valis

Eh and I thought you were talking about this one!

Awesome articles in that edition as wel....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit