Eva is America's Next Top Model!!!

by happyout 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• happyout
    happyout

Ok, fine, so I'm a reality TV addict. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

And I am thrilled that little "Diva Eva" pulled it out over snooty, poor me Amanda, and stuck up I am a REAL Nubian princess Yaya.

I might have to put Eva on as my avatar

Happyout

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Grr!! That episode isn't airing here until Friday!!! Damn you Happyout!

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I might have to put Eva on as my avatar

not if I snag her first, heh heh...j/k

I never caught the show, but Eva is stunning, isn't she?

*wanders off to find herself a purty avatar too

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

That WAS my avatar before this one!!

• happyout
    happyout

Dang, I had no idea the show hadn't aired everywhere, I always think the West Coast gets everything last.

Sorry to all of you (especially Stinky, what the hell are you doing up so late anyway?)

I must have Eva!! I will find a picture no one has used, even if I have to stalk her and snap it myself

Smooches,

Happyout

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Happy-

Normally it does show tonight and I was all set to watch it, but UPN aired a basketball game instead. I was pissed!!

what the hell are you doing up so late anyway?

I don't have class in the mornings for the next four weeks so I get to stay up late ..

Edited to add: Wait a sec.. did I miss an episode? Last I saw, there was still the three girls! Dammit, I just looked at the website. I didn't realize two got cut! Okay.. well I'm happy Eva won.. she was my fave..

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

I wonder which girl is the JW one. One season had a JW model, but of coarse you would not be able to tell it from the shom. I like this Venus/Serena syndrome it seems to be contagious so all you ladies in JWs land stop washing your hands, and give lil cute sneezes.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I wonder which girl is the JW one. One sense had a JW model, but of coarse you would not be able to tell it from the shom. I like this Venus/Serena syndrome it seems to be contagious so all you ladies in JWs land stop washing your hands, and give lil cute sneezes.

I have no clue what you just said..

• happyout
    happyout

The reason I felt comfortable posting it was exactly because it was on their website. I wanted to download scenes that didn't air, but you have to download Real Player, which asks for credit card information. I don't think so

Yes, Eva was definitely my favorite, and although she wasn't sweetness and light, I thought the other girls (especially Ann's backstabbing ass) ganged up on her, and were mean.

Never heard of any of the girls being JW, and I didn't exactly understand that other post either.

Happyout

• shotgun
    shotgun

Eva was beautiful but I liked Yaya...not soley based on her name either.

It was cute when they showed all the pictures of Eva growing up to become the covergirl she is now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit