What Life Is About

by COMF 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    "It seems like your goal in life is to make it all the way through without getting any of it on you."

• gumby
    gumby

Comf.....I'm tellin Jack LaLane what you said and he's gonna kick yer arse! I'm still trying to decide if I want to slide in sideways in my 60's with a dube in my mouth, or just not wake up in my 80's with a diaper full of vitamin B&E and doo doo.

BTW...nice of you to pop in on all us heathen bastards.

Gumby

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I read a quote once. I don't know if it applies to this topic.

It said: A child is born needing love and never out grows it! I think life is all about love and needing, wanting and, giving love.

The only 2 and the most important commandments we should follow. Is to love God with your whole heart and whole soul and mind. And to love your neighbor as yourself. Those 2 only talk about love. Love is what makes us and how we survive. I think that is what life is all about!

Brooke WI ......Love you all!

• joinTHEcult
    joinTHEcult

Hmm ... To me life is about being free and hanging out with any one of my friends weither they are jews christians atheists or anything , and knowing that my God will save me and forgive me for my sins .

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
    safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
    sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly
    used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Damn, they've been watching me!

And what a ride it's been! Edited to add: It was not a Martini but a Long Islad Ice Tea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit