Do you think they come around to see if we are celebrating Xmas?

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 17 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Would it be a sin to decorate a few of the elders homes while they are at the meeting...just the pricks mind you and take a few pictures.

• Sassy
    Sassy

tee hee.. I like that!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    PS: I'm going to a Xmas work party this week. An active dub is going to be there, should be funny seeing as though she is the reason the party name has changed from Xmas party to...........'end of year' party. A few colleagues have asked me if it was because of me and I tell them, "you got to be joking, I'm not a JW anymore" So people know that she is going, knowing it is a Xmas party but just called something else to ease her conscience. I think she is going to feel a bit uneasy knowing I know!!!!!! Like I care. I plan to have a ball

be sure to wear the most christmasy, unwitnessy outfit you can find...

• shotgun
    shotgun

incense

That picture you posted brought tears to my eyes and really got me in the Christmas spirit...makes me wish I was Santa..of course if I rearrange the letters Satan, as the JWs always point out.

• blondie
    blondie
    Would it be a sin to decorate a few of the elders homes while they are at the meeting...just the pricks mind you and take a few pictures.

No but you could be charged with trespassing, destruction of property, etc., etc., shotgun Remember JWs are being told that persecution means God is on their side.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    of course if I rearrange the letters Satan, as the JWs always point out.

You mean, "Staan"?

Yeah, that's probably a bit edgy: http://staan.com

Dave

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    we've had our christmas lights up for three weeks now and nobody's said a word.

Oops, spoke too soon! Two elders just "dropped by" to ask us if anything's "changed". Short conversation, but wanna bet more is coming?

• freedom96
    freedom96

No doubt they would love to catch some of us celebrating Christmas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit