New to the forum

by Poztate 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

I don't know about the rest of you but I seem to see newbies popping up all over the place. I love it. I see comments in threads that show someone just signed up but sometimes these posts get buried very quickly.Do the newbies really feel welcomed ??

I think it would be helpful to have a new listing for newbies to introduce themselves.Would there be any problems with this and would it help or hinder the board??

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome. Posts really move quickly here, don't they? Your idea is worth a try, why not? I'm always into new experiences. So, make your self at home and express your views. Guest77

• junebaby
    junebaby

I'm new,,,am I in the right place?

• Jez
    Jez

I have thought about this often as well. I always check out when someone says, "I'm new here", My heart warms that they are brave enough and wise enough to check us out. I love the newbies.

Welcome!

Jez

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Junebaby!

You certainly are in the right place!

Tammy

• Carmel
    Carmel

junebug, you show is!

caveman

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Good idea, Poztate, and to junebaby - Welcome to the forum junebaby! (I love your name...)

• puff candy
    puff candy

I,m new and i felt a big warm welcome here. I never even lurked...i just posted straight away. I was glad i did so thank you everyone.

• steve2
    steve2

Hello there Junebaby and Puff Candy. Greetings from Palmerston North New Zealand. A warm welcome to you. I love the names and look forward to hearing more from you both.

Warm Regards, steve

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome: Junebaby, and steve2, and puff candy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay here....and keep posting!

hugs,

CodeBlue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit