Blockbuster getting rid of late fees - well it's ABOUT TIME!

by TresHappy 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• Soledad
    Soledad
    stopped doing business with Blockbuster because of their late fees. It is also why I started using NetFlix. For a long time now I have REFUSED to even set foot in their store or go to their rental web site (similar to NetFlix). Yeah I know, a bit obsessive, but they pissed me off far too many times over being late a few minutes... and the asshole clerk looked like he LOVED nailing me for that extra bit.

Ditto here.......I absolutely refuse to do any kind of business with blockbuster, even if they are the very last business on earth.

Netflix #1!!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Good news!!!

DY

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

well, even if they do, it won't make me rent there again. i've never even had a late library book, and one day i got this thing in the mail from them, informing me that they were TAKING EIGHT DOLLARS FROM MY CREIDT CARD TO COVER LATE FEES. apparently when i signed up that was in the fine print. i swear that fine print size was negative six. anyway, i called the store and complained about them not scanning in my returns, which fell on deaf ears. so i told him to close my !@#%# account and he was like whatever...so blase'... errrr

anyway i think late fees are a scam. i always ask for receipts when i return videos now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit