Subliminal pictures in the WTS artwork ??

by bull01lay 35 Replies latest jw friends

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

That picture with the "Two Towers" is amazing, isn't it !!

Mebbe they are prophetic, after all !!

Bull! <= rushes home to get his back issues of WT&A singing "Kingdumb Maladries" all the way !!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

If I may be permitted a bit of flip-flopping...

I just ran through the images over at watchtower observer. I have to agree with Gumby, those images and the accusations made that they were intentionally placed there could only serve to make all ex-JW's look like kooks. 'Notice that if we clip out, enlarge, and rotate this section, you can clearly discern "JAH" inside an elongated skull!' What baloney! There's an image of King David's hand that they claim has "a Satanic S" on it. Sure enough, the veins on his hand have an "S". For Satan, no doubt. Or maybe "Stupid". Or perhaps "Suspicious". Every alleged "subliminal" image that I saw looked like a simple pattern in the image. You could find the same thing in any picture.

I think this is a fun thread, and any chance to have a laugh at the Watchtower's expense I'm all over. But to put this lame stuff out as actually proving anything about the dubs makes us all look like fanatics.

(Which is not to say that if we published a magazine, the dubs wouldn't have a field day doing the same thing! But then, they ARE fanatics...)

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

AA,

Darn it I have been caught. Actually I am Freddie Franz in incarnated.

Will

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I think all this subliminal stuff is all Baloney.It aint happening.Some people are shown ink blots and can see all kinds of crazy stuff.Is it a coincidence that Psychiatrists use this method?I think not .

I remember the bru-ha -ha when that apparently funny pic was in the live forever book.You know the one,where the Wife needs her dues and theres a Pic of a Goat in a picture frame.Utter crap.

(mind you,they did change the pic in later editions...cue X-Files Music)

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Some of those people getting destroyed in the Big A don't look all that freaked out by it. Must be apostates that know they have it comin!'

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I think it was bull01lay that said it but yes the pictures of the Twin Towers with the airplane is kind of creepy....and the one thats blue...is that an airplane in the clouds or am i just hallucinating....maybe it was a prophecy.....i know not funny...but just really creepy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit