Subliminal pictures in the WTS artwork ??

by bull01lay 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Dorothy:

The topic does but from what I recall here we have new "information".

Ozzie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Crap, is it? Well, look what I found just by zooming in on your avatar! (And applying some simple flitering algorithms, of course)

alt

Oh, you'd like to believe we'd never notice it. You thought you could push your subliminal agenda without consequence! Well, Simon will hear of this, my friend!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

There was another poster around here who was really into subliminal images. I thought it was silly then and I still think it's silly

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Your hilarious, AlmostAthiest!!!!

There were a few subliminal images that were found that looked like they could be something, but the mirror image thing is just giving us apostates a bad name!!!

Aren't watchtower images freaky enough without having to look any further into them???

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yeah, there's not much subliminal about those, is there?!

• Mulan
    Mulan

What are we supposed to be seeing?

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol @ almostatheist!

I think there are genuine subliminal pics in the literature but these cutting and mirroring pics are just silly. No one needs them to prove anything.

Brummie

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

People's different reactions to this thread is quite interesting - from disinterest to almost anger.

I thought the pictures were interesting, and I certainly haven't seen anything like them before, which is why I posted them. I'm certainly not going to check every thread before I post something in case it's been done before - Jeeeez!!!

Bull!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I just can't quit staring at that last picture, Nancy. It's the most disturbing of the three, by far. With a 9-11-like destruction going on behind them, they're all smiling. Mrs. Roscheck that owns the deli, Bob the mailman, Miss Royce the kindergarten teacher, all being killed horribly, screaming. And they smile through it all.

<shudder> I can hardly believe I once drew hope from images like these.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

that ^^ is without a doubt one of the creepiest illustrations of theirs i have seen... that little girl in the front looks possessed...the fact that they are smiling amid all that death and destruction is particularly chilling...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit