- NeonMadman

Click on your screename and it will take you here:
    NeonMadman:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/4754.ashx
    Membership Since Jun 4, 2001
    4754 is your member number.

Mine is:NewLight2
    Membership Since Dec 29, 2000

Notice that in six months time back then the membership only grew by 27.

Thanks Simon, for all your hard work to make JWD the growing suscessful board that it is today!

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Praise Jehovah, and Jesus

Brownboy

• morty
    morty

Congrats Seattleniceguy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brownboy....I thought you were not happy with this Fourm and said "goodbye?"

• Joker10
    Joker10

Okay.

Now how many of them were expelled from this board for disapproved behavior? How many became inactive?

• Fleur
    Fleur
    My cat sends his warm greetings.

ROFL.

Friends, would we like to convey our warm greetings back to brother Seattleniceguy's cat?

*insert weak @ss applause here* LOL

Be sure to show your gratitude by making a contribution in the box on your way out, kitty LOL ;)

• willyloman
    willyloman
    It's good to see your progress, brother SNG. We're here to encourage you to think about reaching out.

I'm afraid it's a bit premature to consider SNG for more privileges, brother. After all, when we examine his publisher record card there was that one month when he only posted two times. Has anyone thought to question him about that? Also, how many times does his wife post on average in a given month? And what about his children? Does he have his family in subjection? These are important qualifications that must be carefully weighed.

Perhaps we ought to hold off for now and see how he does over the next six months.

[Oops, sorry, thought this was an elder's meeting.]

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Click on your screename and it will take you here:
    NeonMadman:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/4754.ashx
    Membership Since Jun 4, 2001
    4754 is your member number.

Thanks! I had seen that "4754" before, but I just don't think I ever made the connection that it was my membership number or actually represented the sequence in which I had joined the board.

Ya learns somethin every day, I guess!

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

It's extremely wonderful to no longer be identified with being a publisher and now being proud to be a POSTER!

I love that!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Member 4987 reporting!

• fairchild
    fairchild

OMG, SNG, this is a great thread. Well done!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit