JWD 2004 Annual Report

by seattleniceguy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Well, it's been one year since I first came to this lovely board, and I have to say, it's been a lot of good times. Thanks to everyone for keeping the homefires lit.

It was also encouraging to see so many new ones. I'm happy to report that for the 2004 JWD service year (ends Dec 14), we had spectacular growth. My member number is 11210, and the most recent new member who I've seen post has a member number of 16089. Since member numbers are assigned sequentially, this means that in the past year 4879 new members have joined, for an average of 406 per month. That's more than one congregation every week! Percentage-wise, it represents a 46% increase over our previous peak members. May a general commitment to education and free information that is transforming the world continue to bless seekers of truth!

My cat sends his warm greetings.

SNG

• under74
    under74

Thanks for the report SNG.

Happy anniversary.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    My cat sends his warm greetings.

SNG

...and the congregation would like to return your brotherly love by extending a warm, slimy hairball in your general direction

Ahhh, doing the announcements. I almost forgot how fun that was

• Simon
    Simon

LOL

Doesn't it show how cliche'd their catch-phrases are that it's so easy to parody them !

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Good info seattleniceguy!

And happy one year anniversary too. Your comments are always meaty and seasoned with salt. It's great having you here.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It's good to see your progress, brother SNG. We're here to encourage you to think about reaching out.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I spend more time on JWD in a month than I ever spent in Field Service.....LOL

Thanks for the update SNG

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Cool.

I love statistics. Just love 'em!!!!

The other thing is we know that everyone who comes here can read english, has a computer, and is trying to educate themselves on the subject. That is a huge feat in itself.

• Mary
    Mary
    That's more than one congregation every week! Percentage-wise, it represents a 46% increase over our previous peak members.

Surely this is a fine indication that Jehovah is blessing the JWD website!!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    My member number is 11210, and the most recent new member who I've seen post has a member number of 16089.

How does one know what one's member number is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit