Do 'They' Have Their Own Forums?

by redskymedic 14 Replies latest jw friends

• redskymedic
    redskymedic

Just wondering if they have their own site and forums. I haven't gone looking myself, obviously. I didn't know if this type of setting was a big no-no.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

officially - no

unofficially - yes but i think you have to jump through some hoops to prove you're a witness to get on those sites

Mrs Jones

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

uh-huh. here's an excerpt from one of them, titled "Don't Envy the World" :

If you were a young boy and you saw another young boy eating an ice cream cone, would you be jealous and wish he would share with you? But would your attitude change if you found out he had terminal leukemia and had only a few days to live? You would let him enjoy his ice cream as he has so little time left, right?

Now what of the people in the world around us? Do we see them enjoying the latest car, a nice house, material things, making trips, etc. And are we jealous of them, and do we want to do the same now too? Now let's think of the boy and the ice cream who had cancer. People in the world that do not have Jehovah are like him, they have very little time to live, and so we can let them live it to their fullest. But if we have Jehovah, let us concentrate on his service, knowing we will have eternity to enjoy all these things we envy today and many more blessings.

they're "letting US live life to the fullest"? what arrogance.

anyway, we're all dead. pass the ice cream...

• Mary
    Mary

Oh my GOD!! What a SICK comparison!!! What if someone was diagnosed with leukemia 130 years ago and they were told that they only had 6 months to live yet they lived for another hundred years?? Would they think that their doctor was full of shit??

What idiots!!

Incense_and_Peppermints

check this out... when having impure thoughts, consult an elder, the answer to everything (hehe i luv where he says oral sex is a topic of "much interest to him", lol):

Author Comment
    mrxwilliams
    NewbiePosts: 2
    (8/5/02 10:14 am)
    What is really true about Oral Sex in Marriage?
    This is a topic of much interest to me. I am a married man and have been a baptized servant of God for 4+ years now. I have heard much conversation on this subject from many elders through the years. Even in front of the Congregation personal feelings have been expressed on this topic but never have I seen any true research on this issue. In times past brothers and sisters used to be able to get disfellowshiped if they where found to be doing this. There is a article in a Watchtower on the Watchtower Library CD-Rom on this very issue that, if anyone who wanted to know what society has to say about this issue has publisized. If you use oral sex as your keywords it is in a Watchtower from the early 70's, check it out.

ktti
    NewbiePosts: 1
    (6/10/04 4:46 pm)
    Oral Sex is Not for True Christians
    This is simply not a conscience matter as some would like to say it is. Oral Sex is not natural, it is not the way we were created to have sex, it is an unclean and detestable thing to God. You can look up an article in the index which points to a "questions from readers" page. Basically it was saying that it is unclean, unnatural and why would you want to do a sex act that is used by homosexuals because they cannot do it naturally.

Oral Sex is also a very selfish act. Only one person is receiving what is thought to be "pleasure" and the other person is doing something physically dirty.

Speaking from a medical standpoint it is very very nonhygenic to do such a thing.

Sounds to me from your other post that it may be a good idea to speak to an elder about the thoughts you've been having.
  • mkr32208
    mkr32208

Didn't they change to a "don't ask dont tell" policy on this?

They DO have cancer and have managed to live 130 years! The WBTS IS A CANCER!!!

Incense_and_Peppermints

"don't ask don't tell"? oh brother. that makes me think of an arsenic and old lace scenario, in which two sweet little old ladies are sipping tea while over in the corner you see a pair of feet on the floor, sticking out from under a lumpy rug... 'corpse dear, what corpse'? i asked my sister two years ago and she said no they don't engage in oral sex because it's "something homosexuals do". i honestly think the society has these "rules" invading the inner sanctum of the marriage and family as a way of exercising control over people. i mean, if people allow them to tell them how to conduct themselves even in their most intimate relationships, they'll allow them to do anything, even serve them posion kool-aid someday...

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

I feel so sorry for these people. They can't have any fun in the bedroom without worrying if they are breaking some sacred Watchtower rule. I think I read in COC that some of the "brothers" back in the 70's wanted rules on what position were proper during sex.

I can hear it now: "Honey let's consult the society's new rule book publication "Guide to sexual relations - What does The Governing Body Jehovah think?" before we begin our prescribe time to pay each other our dues"

Would this be considered "Theocratic Love Making"?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

geeze.. if the person giving isnt getting pleasure they aint doin it right! (not that i ever did anything like oral sex! hehe) and no way in HELL would i ever go ask the elders about it.. (i wonder how true research in the topic would go? would they go out and get a bj and then make their decision on whether or not i was approved by god?)lmao

ahhhhh that was a great giggle.. i'm glad i read here and not THERE.. lol

• Mary
    Mary

I'm pretty sure it should read this way:

I'd do anything for a blowjob This is a topic of much interest to me. I am a married man and have been a baptized servant of God for 4+ years now. I have heard much conversation on this subject from many elders in the back room through the years. If anyone who wanted to know what society has to say about this issue, use oral sex as your keywords it is in a Watchtower from the early 70's, check it out. A picture of Linda Lovelace will come up on the screen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit