DF'D WITNESS GETS THE BETTER OF DUB

by Mary 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Oh man, this is HILARIOUS.......A friend of mine who left the Borg a few years ago and is now DF'd, was making a delivery (he's a truck driver) to a company where they're all Witnesses. He knew they were Dubs, but they had no idea he used to be one. As he was finishing his delivery, one of them says to him "did you know that Jesus did not celebrate his birthday on December 25th?"

Without skipping a beat, Dave (my friend) shot back "Did you know that Jesus never wrote down how many hours he spent preaching every month?" Needless to say, the look on the guys' face was priceless. He was shocked for a moment and then said "well, ya I guess you're right." He naturally then asked if Dave was a Witness. He never let on that he was DF'd but he said "no, but my mother is, but she's not a very good one." The guy then offered him the mags. Dave said "I'll take them if you promise that you won't write it down on your Service Report." The guy REFUSED!! Dave said "So counting hours is more important than preaching eh? Don't you think that GOD knows how many hours you spend preaching??" So when he was leaving, Dave goes "Merry Christmas!"

What a frigging joke!!

• redskymedic
    redskymedic

That's priceless! Certainly shows where the priorities are!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

• bebu
    bebu

ROFL!! What an inspiration! Thanks for posting that. I'm gonna use that in the future, too.

bebu

• Mulan
    Mulan

Man, that's amazing. When I was a JW, I would have said I wouldn't report the mags, just to get them to take them. Hmmm.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

OMG That IS Priceless! You're friend Dave is a gem.

Happy Holidays!

Brenda

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

HA!!!!!!!!!!! What a great come back question!!!

DY

• Preston
    Preston

Oh......Mah....Gawd!

That......Is.....the most awesomely put together Christmas presentation I have ever heard.

I wonder if it'll ever come out in the KM

• PinTail
    PinTail

Oh man that was choice what more can be said, keep the humor up it goes well with beer.

Shane

• Mary
    Mary
    I wonder if it'll ever come out in the KM

LOL.......you wouldn't want to hang from the end of a rope waiting for THAT to happen!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit