For redhotchilipepper & whoever else wants to see...pictures

by missy04 14 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

Redhotchilipepper,

GEEZ, now you have me listening to my voice trying to figure out whether I have a drawl or not!!! LOL!! I think you have an accent! I think it is very pretty. It actually sounds alot like an accent a friend of mine has in California. So maybe it is a north-western kind of accent.

Yah, my Bitey baby guy is albino. And yes, he does get into everything, too. I was just cleaning out the shelves in my desk here, and he was in his cage because I had just fed him and didn't want him doing his business on the floor. He did not like that much and stuck his little paws through the cage and grabbed ahold of my pony tail and pulled it through the cage LOL. He made his point and I made him promise not to leave me a present in some corner on the floor and let him out and he got into all the stuff I was trying to organize. He's such a cute little booger!!

~Sarah

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

@ Missy

***Sigh*** Too young for me... but nothing wrong with taking a peek!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

missy....Those are some great pics! I love your dog. :))

• missy04
    missy04

AWW thanks I am very proud of my babies..(I always call my pets my babies) I'm very proud of the older pet, too, with the facial hair and blue eyes, but he's not exactly mine........yet

~Sarah

• Badger
    Badger

There is a resemblance...you and Bitey are both bright-eyed and lean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit